Sunday, February 21, 2010

Japanese: New Version

hiya! brian upgraded me to the new rosetta stone. so there are really no opportunities to write down all the things i learn. this new version is super interactive, and it has dialogue and other exercises that might actually be useful if i ever went to japan. right now i'm learning about flights being late and shoes costing 64 dollars. bahaha. but really.. its fun. its like a game now.

i'm kinda sad i won't be able to record all my lessons here... maybe i will just record interesting things i learn or verbs that i want to memorize from now on. i shall begin with these few things.

irimasu = need
shimasu = will be?
ikimasu = going
kimasu = used when saying how you get somewhere?

2 comments:

Puy said...

Hi!! Nice blog you got there!

Just a little correction.

Shimasu [suru] = Do, make
Ikimasu [iku] = Go
Kimasu [kuru] = Come

I found this list of verbs, it's very useful http://www.japaneseverbconjugator.com/JVerbList.asp

Cheers mate!

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. wordpress web design template