Friday, February 5, 2010

Japanese Unit 8 Lesson 11

When I first learned these, I learned "mou" as already. However now I am learning "sudeni". I read that sudeni is only used with writing.... so what the heck.

Watashi tachi wa keerin ni shutsujoo shite imasu: We are participating in a bike race.

Watashi tachi wa keerin ni shutsujoo shite imashita: We participated in a bike race.

Watashi wa atama ni booshi o kabutte imasu: I’m wearing a hat on my head.

Watashi wa atama ni booshi o kabutte imashita: I was wearing a hat on my head.

Watashi wa hon o yonde imasu: I’m reading a book.

Watashi wa hon o yonde imashita: I was read a book

Boku wa tsuri o shite imasu: I am fishing.

Boku wa tsuri o shite imashita: I was fished.

Watashi wa nawatobi o shite imasu. Otokonoko tachi ga nawa o motte imasu: I am playing jumprope. The boys are holding the rope.

Watashi tachi wa nawatobi o shite imashita: We played jumprope.

Watashi wa nonde imasu: I am drinking.

Watashi wa nonde imashita: I drank.

Watashi no musuko tachi to watashi wa ana o hotte imasu: My sons and I are digging a hole.

Watashi no musuko tachi to watashi wa ana o hotte imashita: My sons and I dug a hole.

Watashi wa hashigo o nobotte imasu: I am climbing a ladder.

Watashi wa sudeni hashigo o nobotte shimaimashita: I have already finished climbing the ladder.

Watashi wa chiisasugiru shatsu o kite imasu: I am wearing a shirt that is too small.

Watashi wa chiisasugiru shatsu o kite imashita: I wore a shirt that was too small.

Watashi wa no satsu o kite imasu: I am wearing my shirt.

Boku wa otoosan ga kite ita shatsu o kite imasu: I am wearing my father’s shirt.

Watashi wa gitaa o hiite imasu: I am playing the guitar.

Watashi wa gitaa o hiite imashita: I played guitar.

Watashi wa gitaa o motte imasu: I am holding a guitar.

Watashi wa gitaa o motte imashita ga, ima wa otokonoko ga sore o motte imasu: I was holding the guitar, but now the boy is holding it.

Watashi wa neko o hiroi ageru tokoro desu: I am going to pick up the cat.

Watashi wa neko o hiroi agete imasu: I am picking up the cat.

Watashi wa neko o hiroi agete sore o ude ni daite imasu: I am picking up the cat and hugging it.

Watashi wa shimbun o yonde imasu: I am reading the newspaper.

Watashi wa fuku o kiru tokoro desu: I am going to put on clothes.

Watashi wa fuku ni kigaete imasu: I am putting on clothes.

Watashi wa sudeni fuku o kite shimai mashita: I have already finished putting on clothes.

Watashi wa shatsu ni kigaete imasu: I am putting on a shirt.

Watashi wa mizu o atama ni kakeru tokoro desu: I am going to pour water on my head.

Watashi wa mizu o atama ni kakete imasu: I am pouring water on my head.

Watashi wa hon o yomu tokoro desu: I am going to read a book.

Watashi wa hon o yonde imasu: I am reading a book.

Watashi tachi wa hashiru tokoro desu: We are going to run.

Watashi tachi wa hashitte imasu: We are running.

Watashi tachi wa sudeni hashitte shimai mashita: We have already finished running.

Watashi wa hashitte imasu: I am running.

No comments: